Getting started on Windows 8
To get started with Hulu Plus on your Windows 8 device, download the app from the Windows Store, log in with your Hulu Plus credentials, and start watching your favorite shows.
Downloading the Hulu Plus app
You can download the app from Windows Store on your device (Requires Windows 8 and a WiFi, 4G, or 3G connection):
- Go to the Start menu
- Select the green Store icon
- Start typing "Hulu Plus"
- Select the green Hulu Plus icon
- Select the Install button, then confirm by entering your Windows Store login credentials
Logging in to your Hulu Plus account
- Launch the app by selecting the green Hulu Plus icon on your Start menu. The first time you launch the app, you will be taken to the Log In screen.
- Select the Log In button
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Hulu Plus account and press Log In
- Once you have logged in, your Windows 8 device is activated
Hulu Plus Guided Tour video
See below for a brief tour of the features of Hulu Plus on Windows 8.
Back to Top