Below are instructions on how to allow ads on AdBlock or AdBlock Plus on the following browsers:
If you're not using either Chrome or Firefox (such as Safari or Internet Explorer), or if you don't have such software installed, please visit this article for more information.
If you have AdBlock Plus, the steps are pretty simple:
Just click the ABP icon and uncheck the box for Ad-block:
If you have AdBlock:
You can simply Pause AdBlock to allow ads to play when visiting Hulu.com. Click on the AdBlock icon and then select Pause AdBlock.
You can also whitelist the domains from which Hulu ads are served from in AdBlock so our ads play correctly.
1. In your browser window, click on the AdBlock icon between the address bar and the wrench, and select Options.
2. Go to the Customize tab. Next to the section that reads "Manually edit your filters", click on Edit. Enter the following text into the field:
3. Click Save and verify the AdBlock icon is now green and has a "thumb's up" image displayed.
You can simply Disable AdBlock or AdBlock Plus to allow ads to play when visiting Hulu.com. Click on the AdBlock or AdBlock Plus icon and then select Disable on hulu.com.
You can also whitelist the domains from which Hulu ads are served from in AdBlock/AdBlock Plus so our ads play correctly.
1. In your browser, click on the AdBlock or AdBlock Plus icon, then select Filter Preferences.
If you don't see the AdBlock icon, click on the Firefox menu, then select Add-ons. Once you've located the AdBlock extension, click on the Options button. You will then see the Filter preferences button.
2. Go to the Custom Filters tab. On the right hand side, click on the Add Filter button, add the following text to filter Hulu ads: