Icon-thread-sticky-header
Discussion Topics
Last Post
  • _
    March 22, 2014
    • Was this post helpful?  Yes /  No
      Report as:   spam  /  offensive
      Awesome!!!
      This a completely acceptable, professional, and first rate response. You did the following:
      1- Acknowledged that there was a problem.
      2- Informed everyone that it was going to be fixed.
      3- Not only did you say that it WAS going to be fixed; you said "WHEN" it was going to be fixed. This was a bonus. Not all companies do this part. Good job and thank you.
      Happy coding.
      P.S. See. I don't just complain. I commend too ;D
      Ben Ben posted on [ Reply ]
      17 of 20 people found this post helpful
      I had experienced issues 4 and 5 when the new player was released, but they have mostly been resolved for me ever since it was tweeted on the Hulu Twitter account on May 15 (Saturday):
      "We just deployed a player update that fixes playback issues experienced by some users. Have a great weekend! :)"
      I haven't experienced the player freezing after any ads since this time, and about half of the time my quality preference is recognized. I'm not sure if the tweet was referencing the new player or an update to the new player, but my problems with the new player have been pretty much resolved since that point.
      I agree with Ben that the response by Hulu has been phenomenal! Bugs are expected with a new player release, and the new features have been worth the slight inconvenience from the problems I have experienced (in my opinion).
      Matty Sommer posted on [ Reply ]
      0 of 1 person found this post helpful
      I agree with the others, that Hulu has done a great job with adding a new update and quickly responding to the complaints and errors involved with it and then doing there best to get those errors fixed. I myself have had issues with #2, 5 & 6 and I'm glad to see that they will be addressed shortly. Thanks Hulu.
      Corey Martin posted on [ Reply ]
    • Your reply will appear at the end of this topic.    Reply to this topic

• _
    March 11, 2014
  • _
    March 11, 2014
  • _
    March 11, 2014