Case Study: Hulu Days of Summer
Drive awareness and purchase intent of Hot Pockets during the summer of 2011.
Position Hot Pockets as a sponsor for one of Hulu’s hottest and most-anticipated summer tentpole promotions: Hulu Days of Summer. Each weekday for 6 straight weeks, Hulu revealed a hot, new sizzling series or movie, encouraging users to check back frequently to see what new content has been added to Hulu. In addition to the new content added to the Hulu.com free service, this promotion also unlocked a popular series from Hulu Plus each week for a limited engagement.
- 122 million impressions
- 10 million video commercials viewed
- 9 million minutes of advertiser creative consumed
- Average video commercial CTR ouperformed Hulu’s site-wide CTR by 30%
- 93% average video commercial completion rate (view through)
- 1.1 million average unique visitors per campaign
- 1.9 video commercial views per user
- Nearly 400,000 clicks to advertiser sites