The Ad Selector allows the user to control their entire ad experience during video playback by choosing the ad they want to see. The user will be presented with 2 or 3 category / video options. Once a selection has been made, the user will be presented with the video or category of their choice.
Production lead-time from the receipt of the final asset, is 5-8 business days.
Deliverables to Hulu:
• Video Creative (2 or 3 videos are accepted) – must use separate videos for each option that are distinctly different from a user perspective
• 470 × 340 Brand Thumbnail Images (2 or 3 thumbnails that are distinctly different from a user perspective are accepted) and Captions (up to 25 characters per caption, standard text characters only)
• 480 × 150 Brand Logo (Must be a transparent PNG file; horizontal logo preferred)
• 3rd Party Tracking Tags (if applicable)
• Transparent PNG
• PSD (layered)
• EPS or AI (vector)
Max File Size
• Max standard video commercial length is :30s
Hosted by Hulu
Third Party Tags
Ad Selector videos need to be site served by Hulu, clients can provide 1x1’s and Click Trackers for 3rd Party Tracking.
• Hulu will create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
• 25 characters, standard text only, no symbols such as registered marks, copyrights, etc. If symbols are required, will be presented in standard text such as Brand (TM).
• The caption is the copy that describes the category (i.e: In English / En Español) or option choice.
• No tune-in or tagline copy allowed with the client's logo.
• Unit can be targeted at a national or local level.
*This unit currently has select availability on living room devices. Please reach out to your sales contact or campaign manager for additional details.
• Video Thumbnails: 470 x 340
• Brand Placement: 480 x 150 Transparent PNG
Third Party Serving
• Completion Rate per Video creative