The Ad Selector allows the user to control their entire ad experience during video playback by choosing the ad they want to see. At the beginning of content play the user will be presented with 2 or 3 category options. Once a selection has been made, the user will be presented with a video ad in the category of their choice.
For example, an automotive company could offer the user a selection of a SUV, Truck or Coupe models. If the user selects “SUV” the remaining breaks will playback commercials from the sponsor related to just to their area of interest (SUVs).
Production lead-time from the receipt of the final asset, is 5-8 business days.
Deliverables to Hulu:
• Video Creative (2 or 3 videos are accepted) – must use separate videos for each option that are distinctly different from a user perspective
• 470 × 340 Brand Thumbnail Images (2 or 3 thumbnails are accepted) and Captions (up to 25 characters per caption, standard text characters only)
• 480 × 150 Brand Logo (Must be a transparent PNG file; horizontal logo preferred)
• 3rd Party Tracking Tags (if applicable)
• PSD (layered)
• EPS or AI (vector)
Max File Size
• Normal Video Creative: 15 or :30 seconds.
Hosted by Hulu
Third Party Tags
• Hulu will create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
• 25 characters, standard text only, no symbols such as registered marks, copyrights, etc. If symbols are required, will be presented in standard text such as Brand (TM).
• The caption is the copy that describes the category or option choice.
• Video Thumbnails: 470 x 340
• Brand Placement: 480 x 150 Transparent PNG
Third Party Serving
• Completion Rate per Video creative