The Interactive Ad Player Skin is a unique opportunity to brand the area around the player for maximum affinity. The Interactive Ad Player Skin plays in the standard browser view in conjunction with the video ad. This opportunity includes rich interactive flash in the entire Interactive Ad Player Skin region.
Please note: This unit must be assembled by Hulu Creative Services production staff.
Production lead-time from the receipt of the final asset is 10 business days.
Deliverables to Hulu:
• Provided Hulu Ad Player Skin .PSD Template contains all sizing information.
• Raw assets and messaging, or a single screenshot (provided to spec) will be cut for production by Hulu. Please do not leave image of Hulu Player in the final layout.
• Please note: This unit must be assembled by Hulu Creative Services production staff.
• Player Size 1: 1184 x 666
•• Skin Area: 1600 x 853
•• Safe Zone: 1544 x 793
• Player Size 2: 944 x 531
•• Skin Area: 1600 x 718
•• Safe Zone: 1304 x 598
• PSD (layered)
• Fonts (if applicable)
•• Full Skin (edges must blend in with background; no hard edges)
Max File Size
Hosted by Hulu
Third Party Tags
Client can provide 1x1 impressions/click trackers for 3rd Party Tracking
• Delivery should include raw assets and messaging, or a single screenshot can be provided to spec and will be cut for production by Hulu.
• Hulu Creative Services will create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
• Brand Clients - 1 version per brand campaign
• Theatrical Clients - 1 creative with 3 different tune-in versions per campaign
• Video Gaming Clients - 1 creative with 3 different tune-in versions per campaign
• Unit can be targeted at a national or local level
Delivery should include all raw assets, messaging and fonts. Hulu will prepare unit for final production.
• Video Skins on Hulu add incremental value over both linear TV and :30s video spots. Our video skins are 106% more impactful than linear TV at building top-of-mind awareness and 27% more impactful at building purchase intent.
• Metrics provided to advertisers: Impressions, Clicks and CTR.