The Ad Player Skin is a unique opportunity to brand the area around the player for maximum affinity. The Ad Player Skin plays in standard view in conjunction with the video ad.
Production lead-time from the receipt of the final asset, is 5-8 business days.
Deliverables to Hulu:
- Provided Hulu Ad Player Skin .PSD Template contains all sizing information. Please do not leave image of Hulu Player in the final layout.
- If Hulu is designing the skin, client needs to provide layered .PSD's of different raw assets (IE: key art, 300x250, 160x600 and/or 728x90).
- All skins will be cut for production by Hulu.
• Player Size 1: 1184 x 666
•• Skin Area: 1600 x 853
•• Safe Zone: 1544 x 793
• Player Size 2: 944 x 531
•• Skin Area: 1600 x 718
•• Safe Zone: 1304 x 658
• PSD (layered)
• Fonts (if applicable)
•• Full Skin (edges must blend in with background; no hard edges)
Max File Size
• 1600 x 853
• 4:3 or 16:9 pixel aspect ratio
• No black bars
• 3:2 pixel aspect ratio is not accepted
• No letterboxing or pillarboxing
• Bitrate: Greater than 2mbps.
• Main Profile @ Main Level (MP@ML)
• 4:2:0 Color Space
• Quicktime movie (.mov)
• MPEG-4 (.mp4) format only
Hosted by Hulu
Third Party Tags
Hulu accepts standard tags and supports VAST. For additional VAST information, please click here to visit our FAQ document.
• Delivery should include raw assets and messaging, or a single screenshot can be provided to spec and will be cut for production by Hulu.
• Hulu Creative Services will create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
Delivery should include all raw assets, messaging and fonts. Hulu will prepare unit for final production.