- Video Creative (2 or 3 videos are accepted) – must use separate videos for each option that are distinctly different from a user perspective
- 470 × 340 Brand Thumbnail Images (2 or 3 thumbnails that are distinctly different from a user perspective are accepted) and Captions (up to 25 characters per caption, standard text characters only)
- 480 × 150 Brand Logo (Must be a transparent PNG file; horizontal logo preferred)
- 3rd Party Tracking Tags (if applicable)
- Transparent PNG
- PSD (layered)
- EPS or AI (vector)
Max standard video commercial length is :30s
Hosted by Hulu
Ad Selector videos need to be site served by Hulu, clients can provide 1×1’s and Click Trackers for 3rd Party Tracking.
- Hulu will create these units for the client based on client direction and source assets.
- 25 characters, standard text only, no symbols such as registered marks, copyrights, etc. If symbols are required, will be presented in standard text such as Brand (TM).
- The caption is the copy that describes the category (i.e: In English / En Español) or option choice.
- No tune-in or tagline copy allowed with the client’s logo.
- Unit can be targeted at a national or local level.
This unit currently has select availability on living room devices. Please reach out to your sales contact or campaign manager for additional details.
- Video Thumbnails: 470 x 340
- Brand Placement: 480 x 150 Transparent PNG
Hulu accepts standard tags and supports VAST from Hulu-approved vendors. For additional VAST information, please click here to visit our FAQ document.
- Hulu’s proprietary Ad Selector is 150% more impactful than linear TV at building unaided recall and 24% more impactful than linear TV at building purchase intent.
- Metrics provided to advertisers: Impressions, Selections and Completion Rate per Video Creative.